Monday, March 3, 2008

Clearance Bargains

I know, I know... I wasn't going to buy anything for the nursery yet. But how could I pass up this oh-so-fun chandelier from Target? I've had my eye on it since they put out their Global Bazaar collection a couple months ago, and I couldn't pass it by when it went on clearance. I think it would work for a boy or girl room. I also snagged a couple more books from the Dollar Spot. I love all things Disney - especially the old-fashioned cartoons.


Now, I'm not going to buy another thing for that room until we have a referral.

Did I just hear a collective, "Yeah, right!"?

1 comment:

Casey and Carra said...

Hi we are also a CHI family. I can't help, but to buy things already. Miya already has a whole room full of stuff and we don't have a referral yet.