Sunday, March 2, 2008

Flu-Induced Ramblings

How sad - I've only blogged for a couple months and I'm already guilty of blog neglect.

CHI didn't have any referrals this week, but hopefully there will be several in March. Several families will be traveling this month. I still haven't come up with a cute waiting list countdown calendar idea yet. Maybe I'll hit Hobby Lobby this week.

No news related to the pending resigning of the MOU.

I've been home with the flu and a sinus infection since Tuesday. Today's the first day I feel normal-ish, other than a cough that feels like it originates in my toes.

I added a new skill to my repertoire while I was home. I spent a couple hours mastering the cup trick shown in the Happy Slip video below. That's an advanced stage of cabin fever, I believe.


I showed off my mad crazy rhythym skills when Hubby came home from work. I think he was more confused than impressed.

I also came across the blog of a single mom who has adopted... drumroll please... 39 children. Wha....? Yes, 39 children. Fascinating.

I'm sitting on the back porch typing this, and a storm's getting ready to roll in. The wind just picked up substantially. I wish it would blow my neighbor's windchimes straight to Oz. Yesterday it was mid-70s and beautiful. Now, a line of severe weather including hail and a tornado watch is headed this way. Tomorrow it's supposed to snow. Crazy Oklahoma weather!

Have I mentioned how ready I am for winter to pass and take all of its cooties with it?

No comments: