Monday, January 7, 2008

Money money money!

It's odd to be happy that large sums of money have been drafted out of your checking account, but we were tickled to receive the receipt for our I-600A over the weekend. The money actually came out of the account back on my 30th birthday - an odd reverse birthday gift of sorts, I suppose.

Apparently the Oklahoma CIS office is currently processing all applications for both Texas and Oklahoma adoptions. We still don't have our appointment time, but that should arrive within the next couple weeks - hopefully the appointment will be soon. CIS said they average 60 days to process our fingerprints and send us our I-171H. Here's to hoping they're in a zippity mood for 2008 so we can hop on that list ASAP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I secretly withdrew those funds out of your bank account. I'm glad I could fool you. I had a deal worked out with the stork - he would get a cut if he could deliver you a black market baby on your birthday. He fell through at the last minute, and negotiations are still in the air.

Cool site, big sis! How exciting! : )