Sunday, January 13, 2008

Vietnamese Heritage Camp

I love the adoption groups and message boards online. They have provided an invaluable amount of information to us as prospective adoptive parents. I just learned from one of the groups that an organization consisting primarily of volunteers offers Heritage Camps in Colorado. The Vietnamese Heritage Camp is near Winter Park. I've already Mapquested it - eleven hours from here. :) We may have to add camp to our "wish list" of future vacations.

Hubby is home sick this weekend, and I'm desperately trying to avoid his cooties. I gave the computer a sponge bath with Lysol wipes before I typed this.

I'm such a germ phobe that I'll be crashing in the spare bedroom/nursery-to-be tonight. I remember when I was little and my sis and I got matching daybeds. I was so excited, mainly because of the oh-so-cool hearts on the rail, and the endless sleepover possibilities offered by the trundle bed. Anyway, I'll be sleeping in that very daybed tonight. It's among the comfiest places to sleep in the world, though it could use some WD-40. We plan to leave it in there, space permitting, once Little One comes home. I have a feeling we'll appreciate the cozy place to catch a bit of shut eye. Speaking of which... night, all.

No comments: